Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Koh Samet

Ko Samet! Finally I get my white sand beach!  I'd been feeling a little deprived!
I literally spent my entire time reading on the beach and relaxing!
I did go for a couple walks down the island.  Took me only 30-40min to walk the entire length of the island!  Found some secluded beaches as well as a few other very touristy ones... 
My favorite beach! the most secluded of them all! 
The fire shows at night there were amazing! I even participated in the fire jump rope with a Swedish girl I met! 

Lighting a cigarette as he does the limbo (I did NOT participate in this one...) 

They start them young!
It was a relaxing couple days... not much to write about besides that it was beautiful and I almost finished 'The Girl Who Played with Fire', such a good book!'

I thought this guy was going to steal my camera.... self timer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment